- The Words of Jesus for Women – This 4-part workshop can be used for a 4-session retreat or separated out into a single topic, 45 minute sessions. The 4 topics include: Approaching God with a Grateful Heart, The Value of our Faith for our Friends, Believing in the Power of God’s Love for Us and Trusting God to Transform Us.
- Seasons – This 5-part workshop is a look at life through the lens of seasons of the year. This 5-part workshop can be used for a 5-session retreat or separated out into a single topic, 45 minute sessions. The sessions include: Fall: A Season of Preparation, Winter: Shelter for a Harsh Season, Spring: Beauty and Timing, Summer: A Season to Rest and Reflect and Jesus: Joy for All Seasons.
- Living Your Calling Right Now – Based on Romans 12, this workshop focuses on the transformation of believers and points women toward what a transformed Christian life can look like, regardless of age and life stage. This workshop is 45 minutes in length.
- Deep Spirited Friends: God’s Design for Friendship – A look at the biblical definition of friendship and ways we can apply it to our lives. This workshop is 45 minutes in length.
- Connect Up – In this 4-part workshop, participants explore the elements of connecting with themselves, others and God. The sessions include: Preparing to Connect, Barriers to Connections, Forging Connections and The Ultimate Connection. This workshop can be presented as a 4-part whole or individual 1 to 1.5 hour topics.
Do you have something else in mind? Does your group have a specific topic of choice?
Please contact Suzanne to begin the conversation about how we can work together to meet your specific needs.